Office fit out in Sevenoaks
Monday 4th of June 2018
We were contacted by the main contractor which is Enaflo Interiors. We met on site along with the other trades to look through the job which at first site was a huge empty warehouse. The mezzanine floor was already being constructed so we could get a feel for how the office was being set out. The spec for the plumbing was as follows;
- Site toilets to be plumbed in with a temporary supply.
- New cold mains up to the cylinder cupboard.
- Supply and fit a new Joule unvented cylinder.
- First and second fix the plumbing to two tea points.
- First and second fix the plumbing to the male toilets which included concealed toilets, urinals and wash hand basins.
- First and second fix the plumbing to the ladies toilets which included concealed toilets and wash hand basins.
- First and second fix the disabled toilet and all grab rails.
- First and second fix two butler sinks for cleaning purposes.
Enaflo supplied all sanitary ware other than the butler sinks which we sourced for them. All pipework and fittings were supplied by ourselves.
Our engineer George ran the site from start to finish, keeping the job on track and on budget. The finish on the job really does speak for itself, we are really pleased with it and it has already led to another job in Hove which we have completed. The best recommendation in our opinion is repeat business!
Give us a call today if you require a tender for the plumbing and heating package on your office fit out.