If your boiler needs repair, we’ll look after you!
Boiler repair checklist what you get:
- A same day response.
- A proper assessment – discussing the faults you have experienced as well as an assessment of the boiler unit itself
- A clear presentation of any parts that need replacing as well as the cost, inclusive of labour, for making those repairs. Only priced works that you have approved will be completed.
- Parts are generally available within a working day’s order. We aim to get you back up and running as fast as possible.
- If a full boiler replacement is required, we will explain your options and work hard to find you the most cost effective, efficient and simple solution.
We are the only plumbing & heating company
to guarantee same day service!
This is available on our
servicing plan and breakdown cover option.
Have peace of mind with our annual breakdown cover:
Breakdown cover for any gas boiler* including an annual service
- Any natural gas/LPG boilers
- Includes annual boiler service
- Unlimited callouts
- £60 excess for each repair
- Parts and labour included
- Same day response for any breakdown
- Includes controls on the system (excludes wireless controls)
- *Requires inspection of the boiler. Initial survey includes first service at £70 inc. VAT
- 12 month contract
Boiler repair FAQs
Our engineers are trained on all the main domestic makes of boilers and are highly capable at both repairs and replacements.
We always use parts from the manufacturer, and these are sourced from a local Hastings supplier.
In the event that your boiler requires replacement, we have finance options available.
We can offer a variety of different maintenance programmes to reduce the frequency that breakdowns occur and manage the cost when they do. Please ask us if you’d like to have the peace of mind they provide.