Need a new boiler and live in the East/West Sussex area?
Southern Energy Solutions cover the entire East Sussex area providing new boiler installations. We are able to provide site visits within 24 hours for the surrounding areas St Leonards, Battle, Bexhill,Hastings, and Rye and can also respond very quickly to other areas within East Sussex for bolier installations in Eastbourne & Hailsham.
What boilers can Southern Energy Solutions install?
Southern Energy Solutions work with all the major manufacturers and are trained by their boiler teams to make sure we fully understand the intricacies of each make and model. So no matter what boiler you choose, we have a trained expert who will install your new boiler in your home.
What boilers do we recommend?
We recommend ATAG boilers which come with a brilliant 10 year warrany as standard, a lifetime guarantee on the het exchanger and boast the most efficient boiler on the market currently with the Economiser version of their combination boiler. Please see the attached link for more details on the ATAG boilers.
The reviews that the ATAG boiler are recieving really do speak for themselves and these are what ultimately made us commit to supplying them. You can see these on their Trustpilot page.
We are proud to be selected partners with ATAG which means we have completed training on their boilers aswel as being servicing agents for them which means if you have a problem with the boiler we installed (highly unlikely!), we will get you back up ad running in no time.
What to expect when you use Southern Energy Solutions for your boiler installation
- You will be greeted on the phone by one of our friendly advisors who will find you an appointment that suits you (if it is an emergency install as you have not heating or hot water, we can normally fit this in on the same day!)
- You will recieve an email confirmation of your appointment. We do not give rough appointment times so you will not have to waste time sitting around waiting for someone to turn up.
- You will recieve a text message when your engineer is on his way to quote for your new boiler with an exact arrival time.
- Your appointed engineer will discuss your needs and what you would like from the new boiler, they will then take as much information as needed so we can give you a detailed quote with a breakdown of what is and isn't included. The quote will take a maximum of 30 minutes so you can get back to your day. The engineer will then email your quote within the next 24 hours so we can make your decision ASAP.
- Once agreed we will ask for a deposit to confirm your job. This is where you can decide if you'd like to take finance out on the boiler installation or pay for it outright.
- We will find a date which suits you and book our fully qualified engineer in to complete the installation.
- On the day of the installation you will again recieve a confirmation email of your appointment and then a text message once the engineer starts driving to your property, with an exact arrival time. (Can you see the theme here? We want you to feel in control and in the know about your boiler install!).
- The engineer will then lay dustsheets to protect the work area, keep you updated throughout the day on progress of the installation and leave your house clean and tidy once complete.
- The office will complete all of your warranty documents, register the boiler with Gas Safe (the legal bit) and hand deliver this back to you in one of our customer care packages.
- It is at this point we would then offer you our servicing plans which reduce the cost of your annual boiler service and validate the warranty on your brand new boiler. This is a way for us ensuring we build on the relationship we hope we have already built with you.
To help with the above we also have our 7 point promise which you can find on our price list page and you can also look us up on the Gas Safe register for your peace of mind - https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk
Other Areas Served By Southern Energy Solutions
Naturally we can serve all areas in and around Hastings but our service can extend further a field in areas such as Hailsham & Brighton. Obviously for larger jobs and boiler installations in East Sussex we would be prepared to travel further to areas including Uckield, Crowborough & beyond.
If you have any questions or would like to book in an engineer for a free quote then please give us a call on 01424 200005 or go through to the contact page where you can email us your enquiry.